Premier Series: Pinot Noir Tasting - August 18th - Westside
This seated tasting is limited to 16 people, will start promptly at 6:00 pm at our Westside location, and lasts about 90 minutes.
We will be serving 6 wines + light charcuterie and cheese
WHAT WE'LL BE TASTING
- NV R. Pouillon "Rosé de Maceration", Brut, Champagne, France $79.99
- 2018 Anne Amie "Prismé" Pinot Noir Blanc, Yamhill-Carlton District, Oregon, USA $46.99
- 2020 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits-Saint-Georges "Vieilles Vignes" Rouge, Burgundy, France $139.99
- 2020 Domaine Nico "Histoire d'A" Pinot Noir, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina $52.99
- 2021 Timo Mayer "The Doctor" Pinot Noir, Yarra Valley Victoria $96.99
2021 Bergström “La Spirale” Pinot Noir, Ribbon Ridge, Oregon, USA $122.99
Westside location: 1168 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
For reservations of 6 or more, please contact email@example.com.
*Please note, in the event you cannot attend, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled tasting. You may cancel by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel 48 hours or more before the event, we offer you a credit to your account for future tastings, but do not offer refunds. Cancellations within 48 hours or less of the event result in no credit and no refund.